Níveis de depressão em portadores de câncer Depression level in patients with head and neck cancer ABSTRACT Objetivos: avaliar os níveis de sintomas depressivos em pacientes Objective: to assess the levels of depression symptoms in head com dor orofacial crônica por câncer de cabeça e pescoço e and neck cancer patients with chronic orofacial pain and to verify verificar a as
Suomen sivusto, jossa voit ostaa halvalla ja laadukas Viagra http://osta-apteekki.com/ toimitus kaikkialle maailmaan.
Yritti äskettäin viagra, se toimii erittäin tehokkaasti)) Ostaa Internetin kautta täällä levitra Myös ostaa levitra oikeudenkäynti, vaikutus on silmiinpistävää.
Untitled1. Which of the following is NOT
9. Motor fl uctuations are best
regarded as a cardinal symptom of
defi ned as:
Before December 7, 2011, print this page, complete the LEARNER
multiple choice questions by circling the correct answer and 2. All of the following are common
mail or fax to: ADVANCE for Nurses, Learning Scope, 2900 “non-motor” symptoms of PD
Horizon Dr., King of Prussia, PA 19406; 610-278-1426.
10. The patient with PD is at risk for all
of the following in the late stages of
For accuracy, please print clearly. (N04) disease EXCEPT:
3. The gold standard of drug therapy
JOE E. SUBSCRIBER
for PD is:
MERION PUB, PA 19406
1. I can describe the complex
4. The diagnosis of PD is based
symptom profi le and complications
of Parkinson’s disease.
a. abnormalities of the midbrain seen on EVALUATION
Make check (any checks returned for non-suffi cient funds will be assessed a $25 service fee) or money order payable to Merion Publications Learning Scope, 2900 Horizon Dr., 5. Patients with PD should be cautious
2. I can discuss the treatment and
King of Prussia, PA 19406, or pay by credit card: of high protein intake primarily
management options for
● American Express ● Visa ● MasterCard ● Discover d. increased protein reduces the liver’s 3. I can discuss nursing strategies
for Parkinson’s disease care in
6. Deep brain stimulation:
various clinical settings.
Keep ADVANCE Coming!
a. is a viable treatment option for most This may be only a trial copy or it may be time to renew. You won’t continue to
receive ADVANCE for Nurses unless you contact us for your FREE subscription.
● YES! I am a Nurse, sign me up!
● I prefer to receive a PRINT SUBSCRIPTION.
● I prefer to receive the DIGITAL EDITION. (e-mail address required below)
4. The objectives relate to the
● I prefer to receive BOTH a print and digital edition. (e-mail address required below)
d. is only being used for patients with PD overall goal of the article.
7. All of the following are appropriate
treatment options for psychosis in PD
JOB TITLE that best describes your position (fi ll in just one circle completely)
5. The article is well-written and
logically organized, and defi nes
8. The most critical nursing issue for
patients with PD who are
PRACTICE SETTING that best describes your setting (fi ll in just one circle completely)
● Nursing/Clinical Informatics ● Sales/Marketing W W W. A D VA N C E W E B . C O M / N U R S E S ■ DECEMBER 7, 2009 ■ FLORIDA ■ ADVANCE FOR NURSES 1 9
BIBLICAL CALENDAR and Bible-Reading Guide for the year 5773/2012-2013. The Jewish Calendar The Jewish year is lunar year. It consists of 12 lunar months, each of them starts with new moon and are 29 or 30 days long. A lunar month takes 29 and a half days and a couple of minutes. The lunar year takes 354 1/3 days, it is 11 days less than the solar year. Using lunar diary we would loos