Product Name: MSDS No.: Date: Oct. 15, 2013 Praxair Material Safety Data Sheet 1. Chemical Product and Company Identification Product Name: Liquid Oxygen Trade Name: Product Use: Chemical Name: Synonym: Chemical Formula: O2 Chemical Family: Not applicable. Telephone: Emergencies: * 1-800-363-0042 Supplier /Manufacture: 1 City Centre DriveSuite 1200M
Suomen sivusto, jossa voit ostaa halvalla ja laadukas Viagra http://osta-apteekki.com/ toimitus kaikkialle maailmaan.
Erityisesti laatu viagra tästä kaupasta voi taata henkilökohtaisesti priligy Paras laatu kehotan Teitä miellyttää.
Microsoft word - respiratory protocol test .doc
1. True or False: All patients with anaphylaxis will have
2. Which medicine should be given first to a patient who is actively
a. Prednisone PO
b. Normal saline bolus IV
c. Epinephrine IM
d. Diphenhydramine IV/PO
3. Which preparation/administration of epinephrine is correct for a
patient experiencing anaphylaxis?
a. Epinephrine 1:10,000 IM
b. Epinephrine 1:1000 IV
c. Epinephrine 1:10,000 SQ
d. Epinephinre 1:000 IM
4. True or False: Patients who have resolved anaphylaxis symptoms after epinephrine
administration require vigilant attention to their cardiopulmonary/airway status due to the
possibility of a secondary reaction.
1. True or False: Bronchospasm is only seen in children who have a
history of asthma.
2. Which of the following is NOT a common cause of bronchospasm in
b. Foreign body aspiration
d. Cystic Fibrosis
e. Lobar (bacterial) pneumonia
3. Which of the following are appropriate interventions for a child
experiencing respiratory distress secondary to bronchiolitis and
b. Albuterol nebulization
c. Nasal or oral suctioning as needed to clear secretions
d. Racemic epinephrine nebulization
e. All of the above
Respiratory failure test questions
1. An 18-month-old child has loud inspiratory and expiratory wheezes, suprasternal and intercostal retractions, respiratory rate of 48, and pulse oximetry measured at 86%. This is most consistent with: a. Asthma b. Bronchiolitis c. Respiratory distress d. Respiratory failure e. Pre-arrest state 2. The most common cause of cardiac arrest in children is: a. Congenital heart disease b. Shock c. Trauma d. Respiratory failure e. Sepsis 3. A 3-year-old girl with asthma has severe retractions, decreased breath sounds, and pulse oximetry measured at 80%. She appears alert but anxious. Which of the following interventions should be performed first? a. Epinephrine 1:1000, 0.1ml/kg injected subcutaneously b. Nebulized albuterol by mask with 100% oxygen c. Bag-valve-mask ventilation with 100% oxygen d. Awake (‘crash’) intubation e. Rapid sequence intubation with sedation and paralysis Upper Airway Obstruction
1. Which of the following suggests upper airway obstruction more than lower
a. Wheezing b. Suprasternal retractions c. Nasal flaring d. Louder respiratory noises during inspiration e. Decreased breath sounds in both lungs 2. A 2-year-old child wakes up suddenly at night with loud inspiratory stridor. He was well at bedtime. Mother says this has happened before. Which of the following interventions should you perform first? a. Give epinephrine by nebulization b. Give albuterol by nebulization c. Place child in mother’s lap on front porch d. Perform Heimlich maneuver e. Transport with 100% oxygen by tight-fitting face mask 3. An infant has choked on a toy ring. You find him crying hoarsely, with loud inspiratory stridor and drooling. The best initial intervention is: a. Back blows followed by chest thrusts b. Blind finger sweep c. Infant Heimlich maneuver d. McGill forceps removal of foreign body e. Transport in position of comfort with blow-by oxygen
SALA DE LO CONSTITUCIONAL DE LA CORTE SUPREMA DE JUSTICIA: San Salvador, a las catorce horas y cinco minutos del día cuatro de enero de mil novecientos noventa y cuatro. El presente proceso de amparo ha sido promovido por ROBERTO MEZA DELGADO, ingeniero civil, mayor de edad, del domicilio de esta ciudad, contra el DIRECTORIO NACIONAL DEL PARTIDO DEMOCRATA CRISTIANO, que acto que estima violatori