INFORMACION PARA PRESCRIBIR AMPLIA KEPPRA® 1. NOMBRE COMERCIAL KEPPRA ® 2. NOMBRE GENERICO Levetiracetam 3. FORMA FARMACEUTICA Y FORMULACION Tabletas y Solución Fórmula: Cada tableta contiene: Solución oral Cada 100 ml contienen: Solución concentrada para infusión intravenosa Cada vial con 5 mL contiene: Levetiracetam 500 mg Vehiculo c.b.p. 5 mL 4. I
Suomen sivusto, jossa voit ostaa halvalla ja laadukas Viagra http://osta-apteekki.com/ toimitus kaikkialle maailmaan.
Erityisesti laatu viagra tästä kaupasta voi taata henkilökohtaisesti levitra Paras laatu kehotan Teitä miellyttää.
Microsoft word - thompsonresume.docBen Thompson • 888 8th Ave • Apt 20L • New York NY 10019 • 212-729-1559 • ThompsonB@TooFlashy.com
Areas of Expertise
Software: Flash • Git • JIRA • jQuery • Sublime Text • Photoshop • Sketch • Jenkins CI • Ant • SVN • After Effects
Fields: Interactive Development • Advertising • Agile • Scrum • UX Design • Database Design • Product Management
2012 – Present Lead Software Engineer at Aol / Pictela, New York, NY
• Led the refactoring and optimization of our flagship gallery ad product, which is used in almost all
published ads. Decreased file size by 76% and improved the user experience significantly. • Spearheaded the testing, workflow design, and system configuration of our JIRA GreenHopper installation while assisting with the migration away from Bugzilla and Pivotal Tracker. • Presented classes on topics such as Git best practices and the new Flash CI system. • Received 1st prize in the 2012 Pictela Hackathon out of about 20 peers. Senior Design Technologist at Draftfcb, New York, NY
• Maintained multi-platform presentation framework which targets Web, Skura, and Exploria.
• Produced a jQuery Gallery Prototype capable of being panned, thrown, shuffled on browser resize,
and filtered in real-time, while being populated with dynamic content. • Performed R&D focused on using a Microsoft Kinect as an AS3 application interface.
• Clients included Above The Influence, Hungry-Man, PlanB, Livalo, Nuvigil, Gilenya, and Spiriva.
Senior Flash Developer at Cline Davis & Mann / Link9, New York, NY
• Analyzed and improved framework for Pfizer CUE (closed loop marketing) deployments. This included designing and updating reusable interactive Flash components as well as establishing coding and versioning standards throughout the department. • Interviewed job applicants and mentored Flash team members. • Prepared project estimates and budgets on a regular basis. • Clients included Lipitor, Viagra, Caduet, Celebrex, FlexPen, Vfend, Zyvox, Premarin, and Sutent. Flash Developer at Condé Nast Digital, New York, NY
• Prepared projects for 3rd party systems such as Unicast, eyeblaster, and Omniture.
• Created a demo reel to showcase our department’s work in the 2008 CondeNet Town Hall.
• Clients included Braun, Folgers, Gillette, Honda, Intel, Nikon, and Nokia.
Editor / Web Developer at The Design Shoppe, Hackensack, NJ
• Produced templates, pages, and scripts using Flash/ActionScript, XHTML, CSS, and PHP.
• Post produced, and color balanced photographs and videos for web and print delivery.
Web Developer / Trainer / Technician at Media Dimensions, Fairfield, NJ
• Maintained all company websites regularly using Flash, CSS, XHTML, PHP, and MySQL.
• Trained college professors, US military, and others in compositing, editing, and 3D rendering.
• Handled service calls for clients such as Deutsche Bank, Time Warner Cable, and Sony.
• Clients included Condé Nast Digital, Hearst Corp., C2 Creative, and Essence Communications Inc. • Produced work for brands that include T-Mobile, Clinique, Balenciaga, eBay, W Hotels, Sharp, Benadryl, and LG.
Montclair State University, Montclair, NJ • Bachelor of Science • Major: Computer Science • Minor: Mathematics
References available upon request
Samples available at http://www.TooFlashy.com
CURRICULUM VITAE Magna Cum Laude , 1973, BA University of Pennsylvania AOA Honor Society, 1977, U. Penn. School of Medicine Children’s Environmental Health Champion – award to Region IX Pediatric Environmental Health Specialty Unit for work performed composing facts sheets regarding environmental hazards to children during and after wildfires, October 2008. Division of Occupational