Some ponies seem to get grossly overweight on nothing but fresh air and new thinking suggests that a condition called Equine Metabolic Syndrome may be responsible Anyone who has owned a native pony will be familiar with its ability to create fat out of thin air, and with thedifficulties in management this causes. Now at last, as a result of work done at the University of Missouri, acondit
Springturner installation instructionsSpringTurner Installation Instructions
New Door Install:
1. Determine size of fingers for spring to be wound.
2. Release latch and remove drum from SpringTurner body.
3. Slide drum apart – now there are 2 halves.
4. Slide fingers into drum.
5. Place half of drum on top of shaft with winding finger in cone.
6. Place remaining half of drum onto bottom of shaft with winding
finger in cone.
7. Slide the two halves together until unit becomes one.
8. Place SpringTurner body around drum and lock down latch.
9. Determine your winding direction to wind springs – left or right.
10. Using drill on LOW SPEED (less than 500 rpm) wind spring.
11. During winding, lubricate spring and tool periodically with white
Putting Cable Back On Drum:
1. Determine which cable is off – left or right.
2. Attach SpringTurner to appropriate shaft (in the same manner as
directed above for new door install).
3. Do not remove tension on spring. Spring MUST be secured to shaft.
4. Start drill using LOW SPEED. Wind spring so cable can be installed
on drum. Make sure opposite cable remains on drum.
5. When finished, reverse wind and remove SpringTurner tool.
1. Raise door 2”.
2. Vice grip panels above the panel(s) that need to be replaced.
3. Place SpringTurner tool on shaft (in the same manner as directed
above for new door install). DO NOT release spring tension from
shaft – spring should still have tension.
4. Start drill on LOW SPEED. Wind spring so cables relax.
SpringTurner tool holds tension on springs.
5. Remove panel(s) and replace with new panel(s).
6. Reverse spring, winding cables to tight.
7. Remove SpringTurner tool
8. Remove vice grips.
Replacing Cable and/or Placing Cable on Hub
1. When replacing cables it does not matter which spring the
SpringTurner is placed on.
2. If cable is off on the left side of door, place the SpringTurner tool on
3. If cable is off on the right side of door, place SpringTurner tool on
1. Leave tool in place on shaft and spring. DO NOT release spring
2. With SpringTurner secured to drum, use handle or LOW SPEED on
drill and wind spring ¼ turn allowing cable to relax. SpringTurner
holds the tension on both springs and allows cable to be removed
3. Reverse winding with SpringTurner allows spring to reset pressure
4. When finished, remove SpringTurner tool.
When using the SpringTurner tool, it is important to periodically lubricate
spring and tool with white lithium grease.
Chemical Building Products Limited FREEPOST SWB21219 WIMBORNE BH21 3BR Tel: 01202 601701 Fax: 01202 604300 www.chemicalbuildingproducts.co.uk PRODUCT DATA & HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION Revision: 1 IDENTIFICATION OF SUBSTANCE AND SUPPLIER Product Name: MICROEMULSION INSECTICIDE WOOD PRESERVATIVE Product Description: Supplier: Chemical Building Products Limi