CONTEST RULES ”Bounce World Tour Stop #32: Kaskade in LA” 91.7 THE BOUNCE ROGERS BROADCASTING LIMITED (“ROGERS”)
1. (a) To enter starting 12:01 am MT, on September 16, 2013, visit
www.thebounce.ca, join the Bounce Nation Loyalty club and redeem 1,000 points for an entry into the Contest before 11:59 pm MT, on October 6, 2013, the Contest Closing Date.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter this Contest without redeeming
1,000 Points, during the Contest Period, please hand print your name, address, day and evening phone numbers, email address, age, Contest name for which you are entering for a chance to win, and a hand written 100 word letter explaining why you want to win a trip away and mail it to, 5915 Gateway Blvd, Edmonton AB, T6H 2H3. You will receive one (1) entry into the Contest during the entry period for which your request was postmarked and received. Limit of one (1) mail-in request per postage stamped envelope per day.
representative, from all completed entry forms received as of the Contest Closing Date will be made at approximately 89:00 am on October 8, 2013at 91.7 The Bounce, 5915 Gateway Blvd, Edmonton AB, T6H 2H3. Selected entrant will be contacted by telephone or email at the telephone number or email address as indicated on the selected entrant's entry form/mail in entry.
(c) In the event that a selected entrant incorrectly answers the skill testing
question, another entrant will be selected.
(d) If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-
mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s).
(e) Entrants are eligible to win 2 (2) tickets to Kaskade at the Shrine Expo in Los
Angeles October 17, 2013, plus meet and greet for two (2), round trip airfare from Edmonton to LA, hotel for 3 nights. Approximate retail value of prize is $5,000.00.
2. No purchase, expenditure or investment is necessary to enter this Contest.
3. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Rogers reserves the right to
substitute a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
4. In order to win, selected entrant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time
limited, mathematical skill testing question, posed by telephone at a mutually convenient time. Rogers judges' rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the Contest and the awarding of prizes.
5. Entrants will be required to return a signed release and acknowledgment form
6. This Contest is open to residents of Alberta, who have reached the age of
majority as of the date of entry except employees of Rogers, its parent and affiliate companies; its representatives and agents, the Contest suppliers and those with whom they are domiciled. The Contest is subject to all applicable provincial and municipal laws and regulations
7. No correspondence will be entered into except with the selected entrant.
Winner name will not be published without permission.
8. Chances of winning depend on the number of entries. Rogers is unaware of
9. All entries which are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, have been
submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by Rogers. Rogers takes no responsibility for lost, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors.
10. All entries become property of Rogers who assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for failure of the website during the Contest period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the Contest. Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the email portion of this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of Rogers corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Rogers reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. 11.
Rogers is collecting personal data about entrants for the sole purpose of
This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to
amendment by Rogers. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be
deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest. 13.
The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to
amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
The Doctor Is In: Bioidentical hormones treat menopause symptoms Author: Samir S. Kadada, M.D. Oakland Tribune Contributor To relieve the discomforts of menopause, some women are turning to an alternative treatment known as bioidentical hormones. Media attention given to BIH intensified recently when Oprah Winfrey introduced millions of her viewers to these types of hormones, which are medica