Perioperative Management of Patients with Coronary Stents Perioperative Management of Patients with Coronary Stents 1. Determine the type (BMS, DES) and location in the coronary circulation of stents placed in the 2. When possible, obtain catheterization/stent procedure report to identify any high risk factors for a. Low EF b. Prior coronary brachytherapy c. Long Stents d. Proximal vessel invo
Suomen sivusto, jossa voit ostaa halvalla ja laadukas Viagra http://osta-apteekki.com/ toimitus kaikkialle maailmaan.
Yritti äskettäin viagra, se toimii erittäin tehokkaasti)) Ostaa Internetin kautta täällä viagra Myös ostaa levitra oikeudenkäynti, vaikutus on silmiinpistävää.
Bamu.nic.inName : PROF. RAMESH CHANDRA CHOUDHURY
Qualification: M.Sc., PhD.
Areas of Research: Cytogenetics, Genetic Toxicology
Papers published in national/international journals:
1. Vinblastine-induced cytogenotoxicity in spermatogonia and its transmission in germinal cells of swiss mice. Journal of Environmental Pathology, Toxicology and
Oncology (U.S.A.), 2011, In press
2. Cytosine arabinoside-induced cytogenotoxicity in bone marrow and spermatogonial cells of mice and its potential transmission through the male germ line. Mutation Res.
673: 29-36, 2009.
3. Chromosomes of some Indian Lymnaeid snails and the karyotypic evolution in the family Lymnaeidae (Branchiopulmonata): Basommatophora. Anusandhan. J. of Sci.,
Berhampur University. XVI: 93-111, 2008.
4. Vitamin C Modulation of Cisplatin-induced Cytogenotoxicity in Bone Marrow, Spermatogonia and its Transmission in the Male Germline of Swiss Mice. Journal of
Chemotherapy (Italy), 18(2), 182-187, 2006.
5. Modulation of methotrexate-induced cytogenotoxicity in mouse spermatogonia and its transmission in the male germline by caffeine. Environmental Toxicology and
Pharmacology (The Netherlands), 21: 254-259, 2006.
6. Etoposide-induced Cytogenotoxicity in mouse spermatogonia and its potential transmission. Journal of Applied Toxicology (USA), 25: 94-100, 2005.
7. Cytogenetic consequences of vinblastine treatment in mouse bone marrow. Chemotherapy (Switzerland), 50 (4): 171-177, 2004.
8. Cytogenetic risk assessment of etoposide in mouse bone marrow. Journal of Applied
Toxicology (USA), 24 (2): 115-122, 2004.
9. Modulatory effects of caffeine on methotrexate-induced cytogenotoxicity in mouse bone marrow. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology (The Netherlands),
15: 79-85, 2004.
10.Clastogenic potential of certain vaccines on bone marrow cells of Swiss mice. International Journal of Human Genetics (India), 3 (1): 13-16, 2003.
11.Vitamin E protection from/ potentiation of the cytogenetic toxicity of cisplatin in Swiss mice. Journal of Chemotherapy (Italy), 14 (4): 397-405, 2002.
12.Spermatogonial cytogenetic toxicity of vincristine and its transmission in the germline cells of Swiss mice. Journal of Environmental Pathology Toxicology and Oncology
(U.S.A.), 21 (3): 255-262, 2002.
13.Induction and transmission of cytogenetic toxic effects of 5-fluorouracil in male germline cells of Swiss mice. Journal of Experimental and Clinical Cancer Research
(Italy), 21 (2): 277-282, 2002.
14.Potential transmission of the cytogenetic toxic effects of methotrexate in the male germline cells of Swiss mice. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology (The
Netherlands), 10 (3): 81-88, 2001.
15.S-phase dependant cytogenetic toxicity of 5-fluorouracil in Bone marrow cells of mice. Journal of Experimental and Clinical Cancer Research (Italy), 20 (1): 57-62, 2001.
16.Cytogenetic toxicity of Vincristine. Journal of Environmental Pathology, Toxicology
and Oncology (U.S.A.), 19 (4): 347-355, 2000.
17.Cytogenetic toxicity of methotrexate in mouse bone marrow. Environmental
Toxicology and Pharmacology (The Netherlands), 8: 191-196, 2000.
18.Potential transmission of the cytogenetic effects of Cisplatin in the male germline cells of Swiss mice. Journal of Chemotherapy (Italy), 12 (4): 352-359, 2000.
19.Cytogenetic Toxicity of Cisplatin in Bone Marrow Cells of Swiss mice. Journal of
Chemotherapy (Italy), 12 (2): 173-182, 2000.
20.Chromosome of three Prosobrach gastropods from Viviparidae, Pilidae and Cyclophoridae (Order: Mesogastropoda). Caryologia (Italy), 50 (3-4): 341-353, 1997.
21.Genotoxic effects of Phenyl Mercuric Acetate in somatic and germline cells of male Swiss mice in vivo. Biologisches Zentral Blatt (Germany), 115: 278-288, 1996.
22.Effects of Mercuric Chloride on mitotic, meiotic chromosomes and sperm in mice. Biologisches Zentral Blatt (Germany), 114: 369-377, 1995.
23.Karyomorphometric variation in an Indian flying fox, Pteropus giganteus giganteus (Brunnich). Bionature (India), 15 (1): 55-59, 1995.
24.Mitotic and meiotic chromosome of a freshwater snail, Indoplanorbis exustus (Basommatophora: Planobidae). Journal of Medical and Applied Malacology,
(U.S.A.), 5: 139-140, 1993.
25.Chromosomes of four Indian marine catfishes (Bagridae, Ariidae: Siluriformes) with a heteromorphic pair in male Mystus gulio. Caryologia (Italy), 46 (2-3): 233-243, 1993.
26.Karyotype and G-banding pattern in an Indian tomb bat Taphozous melanopogon melanopogonTemminck. Advances in Biosciences (India), 12 (II): 33-42, 1993.
27.Karyotypic characteristics of and Indian microchiroptera, Hipposideros fulvus pallidus Anderson. Asian Journal of Experimental Science (India), 7 (1-2): 19-23, 1993.
28.Karyomorphology of four caragids from the Indian Ocean (Carangidae: Perciformes).
La Kromosomo (Japan), 69: 2329-2335, 1993.
29.Karyotype and banding study in an Indian microchiroptera, Megaderma lyra lyra Geoffroy. Bionature (India), 13: 3-8, 1993.
30.Chromosomes of a scorpion fish, Gymnapostus niger (Cuvier) (Scorpaenidae: Scorpaeniformes). Advances in Biosciences (India), 11: 45-52, 1992.
31.Microbial communities as indicators and monitors of sugar factory waste. Comparative Physiology and Ecology (India),17:117-120, 1992.
32.Chromosomes of a freshwater gastropod, Lymnaea luteola Lamarck. Cytologia,
(Japan), 57: 143-147, 1992.
33.Effects of environmental factors on plankton community in various effluent receiving sites of sugar industry of Aska (Orissa). Proceedings of the International Botanical
Conference, University of Dhaka (Bangladesh), pp. 47-53, 1991.
34.Mitotic chromosomes of three species of Therapon (Perciformis: Teleostei) with intraindividual chromosomal polymorphism in Therapon jarbua. La Kromosomo
(Japan), 63-64: 2135-2142, 1991.
35.Chromosomes of Caecula orientalis (Mc Clelland) (Ophichthyidae: Teleostei). Bionature (India), 11 (2): 55-58, 1991.
36.Chromosomes of a pestiferous land snail, Achatina (Lissachatina) fulica fulica (Bowdich) (Achatinidae: Pulmonata: Gastropoda). Caryologia (Italy), 44 (2): 201-208, 1991.
37.The role of freshwater and marine algae in nutrition and maintenance of Daphnia, Similis in culture. Seaweed Resource Utilisation (India), 14 (1): 85- 90, 1991.
38.Karyological studies in five tetraodontiform fishes from the Indian Ocean. Copeia,
(U.S.A.), 3: 728-732, 1982.
39.Chromosomes of six species of marine fishes. Caryologia (Italy), 32 (1): 15-21, 1979.
Ph. Ds. AWARDED BY DR. R.C. CHOUDHURY
1. Dr. P. K. Baliarsingh Zooplankton as a model bioassay system 1992 for pollution studies of some inland water 2. Dr. R. K. Pandit A study on the mitotic and meiotic 1996 chromosomes of some Indian gastropods.
3. Dr. Sunil Misra Antimutagenic efficacy of L-Ascorbic acid 1999 on the genotoxic potential of certain anti- neoplastic drugs in the somatic and male germline cells of Swiss mice in vivo. 4. Dr. Manoj B. Jagdale Influence of Vitamin E on the genotoxic 2000 effects of certain antineoplastic drugs in the somatic and male germline cells of 5. Dr. Anil Kumar Palo Genotoxic effects of certain antineoplastic 2004 drugs in somatic and male germline cells of Swiss mice in vivo and their protection or
Services available at Roscommon County Hospital INTRODUCTION This paper has been prepared following a request from the Oireachtas members for a briefing regarding the on going service changes at Roscommon County Hospital due to the reconfiguration of the Emergency Department at the hospital on the 11th July 2011. CONTEXT OF RECENT CHANGES TO SERVICES: The changes to service delivery in